WooSesh is a two-day online conference organized by Brian Richards & Patrick Rauland, that includes topics focused on WooCommerce, the mostly widely used WordPress eCommerce plugin. The great thing about online conferences is that you can watch them from anywhere, and if you have to miss a session or two, you can always watch the recordings later on.
Back in July, I had the privilege of speaking at WordSesh, a one-day online conference focused around all things WordPress organized by Brian Richards. The event was filled with remarkable content and qualified speakers. I expect the same great quality from WooSesh.
The Awesome Lineup
It’s very clear that Brian & Patrick are passionate about organizing a successful event in the speakers they chose. The lineup is full of knowledgeable members of the WordPress & WooCommerce community. Take a look at the full speaker and topic list below:
- Beka Rice, Head of Product at SkyVerge on How to Build Quality WooCommerce Extensions. WooSesh Interview with Beka Rice
- Todd Wilkens, Head of WooCommerce at Automattic with Keynote: The Past, Present, and Future of WooCommerce.
WooSesh Interview with Todd Wilkens
- Chris Lema, VP of Product at Liquid Web on Selling WooCommerce to Clients.
WooSesh Interview with Chris Lema
- Brent Shepherd, Founder at Prospress on Subscriptions, Automation, and more: AMA.
WooSesh Interview with Brent Shepherd
- Daniel Espinoza, Developer & Owner at Grow Development on 10 Ways to Improve a WooCommerce Subscription Site.
WooSesh Interview with Daniel Espinoza
- Bryce Adams, Founder at Metorik on Building a SaaS around WooCommerce.
WooSesh Interview with Bryce Adams
- Rebecca Gill, VP of DMS at emagine on Ecommerce SEO
- Zach Stepek, CEO at Mindsize on eCommerce Speed Demon.
WooSesh Interview with Zach Stepek
- Lindsey Miller, Partner Manager at Liquid Web on Analytics & Reporting for WooCommerce.
WooSesh Interview with Lindsey Miller
- Cody Landefeld, Co-Founder & CEO at Mode Effect on Replatforming to WooCommerce.
WooSesh Interview with Cody Landefeld
- Muhammad Muhsin, Co-Founder at Laccadive IO on Creating a WooCommerce Mobile App with React Native.
WooSesh Interview with Muhammad Muhsin
- Kelly Hoffman, Head of Design, WooCommerce at Automattic with Keynote: The Past, Present, and Future of WooCommerce.
WooSesh Interview with Kelly Hoffman
- Chase Wiseman, WordPress Engineer at SkyVerge on Building Better User Experiences.
WooSesh Interview with Chase Wiseman
- Maddy Osman, SEO Copywriter & Founder at The Blogsmith on Earn More with Better Copy.
WooSesh Interview with Maddy Osman
- Jason Cosper, Senior Performance Engineer at Liquid Web on Performance Testing for WooCommerce.
WooSesh Interview with Jason Cosper
- Shayda Torabi, Director of Marketing with Maintainn & WebDevStudios on Maintaining a WooCommerce Website.
WooSesh Interview with Shayda Torabi
Why I’m Excited
WooSesh is an accessible event, with great speakers and it costs $0. I am looking forward to so many of the sessions in the lineup, actually, they all sound great. Which sessions are you most excited about attending? Let us know in the comments or reply to us @getpantheon.
You may also like: