Watch the recording now.
Head of Product & Co-Founder
Chief Technology Strategist, Pixo
Director of Technology, Four Kitchens
About this webinar:
It’s no wonder there’s a movement in Web Dev towards decoupling the front-end from the backend. The benefits are compelling: increased development flexibility, next-gen user experiences, superior stability for future-proofing, and really, who wants to have to re-implement the entire CMS whenever you want to (slightly) change the site’s design? This webinar explores the specific advantages of “going headless,” and, more importantly, how to do it the right way.
What you’ll learn:
- The practical details of how decoupling empowers Devs
- A walkthrough of the architecture of decoupling
- Why design in the browser is a dream come true
- The myriad benefits of Outpost
- Real-world use-cases where Content as a Service won big