Watch the recording now.
Founder/CEO of Cellar Door Media
Product Marketing Manager, Pantheon
About this webinar:
As a Pantheon Channel customer managing a portfolio of sites, you are undoubtedly spending several hours a month dealing with on-site maintenance. Sites with out-of-date code do not have the most recent security updates and performance optimizations. As a result, they are less stable, less secure, and at greater risk of experiencing downtime.
Discover how Autopilot, included in all Gold+ accounts, allows partners to focus on innovation, rather than site maintenance.
Listen in as Chris Teitzel, Founder/CEO of Cellar Door Media, and Luke Probasco, Pantheon Product Marketing Manager, discuss the importance of automating site updates.
What you’ll learn:
- How to save 30 min/site/month on site maintenance
- How channel partners can proactively approach site maintenance and security
- Billable hours, product/pricing strategy, etc.
- Using Visual Regression Testing (VRT) to intelligently detect site changes
- Setting up and configuring Pantheon’s Autopilot