At Pantheon, we’re passionate about the open source community and our developers. Our goal is to give back and help support the community anyway we can.
We are providing our Personal Plan (a $300 value!) for free. See below for who qualifies and what else is included:
Who qualifies for free sites?
- Drupal or WordPress Community Projects - As we mentioned above, we love supporting the growing open source web development community, and their websites like Camps and local user groups. For example, check out Bay Area Drupal Camp, an amazing event and site running on our platform.
Just fill in the contact form, and we’ll get you set-up.
What is included?
- Free Pantheon Personal Plan for your website
- Git version control repository
- SFTP acess to build on-server
- CLI tools to speed up development
- Blazing fast cache responses
- Automated back-up retention
What do we ask for?
- In the footer section of your website, you need to display: "Powered by Pantheon"
- A Pantheon logo that we provide (optional)
This is our way of saying thank you as so many people in the community have helped each person on the Pantheon team at different times throughout the years.
Please fill out the contact form or call us at 1-855-927-9387.