Here at Pantheon, community is everything. We believe in giving back to the open source communities we are part of, by supporting organizations and projects that reflect the values of Pantheon.
To show our appreciation, we are providing qualified community collaborators with our Basic Plan (a $500 value), free of charge.
How do I Qualify?
In order to qualify for a free Basic site plan, our community collaborators must meet these basic criteria.
You must be a non-profit organization or community outreach program that offers direct service to Drupal, WordPress or other open source and under-served communities
Website must be public facing
Perks of Being a Community Collaborator
- Free Basic Plan
- Access to Git version control repository
- SFTP access to build on-server
- CLI tools to speed up development
- Blazing fast cache responses
- Automated back-up retention
- Access to our online community
- Social shout outs from our team
What We Ask of Our Community Collaborator
- Sign up to be a member of the Pantheon Community (required)
- Display "Powered by Pantheon" in the footer of your website (required)
- Add the Pantheon logo to your website (optional)
Other Ways To Give Back
We believe that together we can make the open web a better place! Here are some other ways you can get plugged in & start making a difference today.
- Contribute to Pantheon Docs
- Sign up to become a Community Moderator
- Share Pantheon-related content with other open source enthusiasts
- Host a WebOps Wednesday AMA in our forum
- Apply for Hero Status
Learn more about how Pantheon contributes to open source.
Have a Question?
We’re always here to help! Shoot us an email at email@example.com.