Making Magic Happen, Together
Score awesome perks for doing what you love most—sharing your love for Pantheon and giving back to the open web.
Who are Pantheon Heroes?
Pantheon Heroes are our most active, loyal, and enthusiastic customers, who devote their time to give back to open source projects both on and off the Pantheon Platform. When they are not contributing to the greater good of the open web, they are likely sharing their love for Pantheon at local WordPress and Drupal events, on social media, and much more.
From Developers to Directors and Community Managers to Educators, if you have a passion for Pantheon and open source, we have a place for you!
How Heroes Make a Difference
- Amplify Pantheon-related content on social media, at speaking opportunities, and more
- Participate in case studies and write testimonials
- Create content for Pantheon publications
- Create working code examples using our platform
- Give back to open source projects
- Participate in early access testing of new product features
- Contribute to Pantheon documentation
- Collaborating with other Heroes
- Mentor new developer community members
- Lead Pantheon webinars
- Share their knowledge and expertise at local meetups
- Speak at camps and conferences
As a Pantheon Hero, You'll Have the Chance To...
Enjoy Exclusive Access
Free Pantheon basic plan (up to $500 value)
Heroes-only roadmap reviews with Pantheon's product team
Early access to new platform features
Score Event Perks
Free conference tickets and special invite-only access to Pantheon events
Travel stipend to speak at events for Heroes who qualify
Limited edition Hero-only swag
Public recognition for your skills and achievements
Professional training opportunities
Sponsorship assistance for initiatives you organize
Meet Some Heroes
- Reed McDow
- Mark Casias
- Rob Widdick
- JP Dippenaar
- Marc Berger