Building Your Decoupled Practice with Pantheon Front-End Sites
A Pantheon Product Demonstration with Strategic Partner, Molly Duggan Associates
Watch the recording now.
Director, Technical Marketing
CEO at Molly Duggan Associates
CTO at Molly Duggan Associates
About this webinar:
Get an exclusive first look at Pantheon Front-End Sites in this live demo.
Listen in as Pantheon’s Steve Persch, Director of Technical Marketing, introduce best practices for launching decoupled projects on Pantheon. We’ll be joined by Molly Duggan and Erik Cochran from strategic partner Molly Duggan Associates, to share their approach to building a decoupled practice and their experience in Pantheon's Front-End Sites Early Access program.
What you’ll learn:
- Pros and cons of decoupled architectures compared to a monolithic CMS.
- How to quickly create a Front-End Site using Pantheon starter kits.
- Overcoming the challenges of connecting a front-end framework to a headless CMS.
- How Molly Duggan Associates leverages modern front-end tooling for their clients.
- The Pantheon Front-End Sites product roadmap for 2023.