Migrate existing sites or spin up a new site, then learn how to manage your projects on Pantheon.
Set up your local or work via SFTP and Git within our Dev, Test, and Live environments to follow development best practices.
Learn how to launch sites on Pantheon. Select the correct plan, then add your domain and enable HTTPS.
EXPLORE PLATFORM ARCHITECTURE
Understand and leverage our container-based infrastructure for smooth scaling.
AUTOMATE & INTEGRATE
Script common procedures using Quicksilver and the Pantheon YAML file. Integrate third-party services with Drupal and WordPress.
MANAGE TEAMS & ORGANIZATIONS
Add team members, restrict access, and manage projects in bulk using cloud-based development tools.
- Terminus Manual
- Upgrade to Drupal 9
- Pantheon Solr Search for Drupal 9
- Launch Essentials
- Using the Pantheon Workflow
- Identify and Kill MySQL Queries
- Domains and Redirects
- Configuring settings.php
- Git FAQs
- Generating and Adding SSH Keys
- Object Cache (formerly Redis) for Drupal or WordPress
- Drupal Drush Command-Line Utility