Sign up today!
With Quicksilver you can tap into any workflow on Pantheon. Learn how to integrate the online tools you’re probably already using for communication and project management (or anything with an API). See how to automate config imports, sanitize cloned databases, and tell everyone on Slack when you deploy to live.
- How to connect any third-party API to Pantheon
- Easily hook into Pantheon's existing workflows
- How to automate Drush and WP-CLI commands
- Where to find a repository of example projects
- Part 1: Getting Started with Pantheon
- Part 2: Command Line Interface with Terminus
- Part 3: Integrate and Automate with Quicksilver
- Part 4: Website Performance with Varnish, Redis, and New Relic
- Part 5: Going Live Best Practices