Sign up today!
Terminus provides advanced interaction with Pantheon through the CLI and enables you to do almost everything in a terminal that you can do in the Dashboard, and much more. Learn how to run Drush and WP-CLI commands and automate important (or mundane) tasks.
- How to gain command line access to Pantheon
- Easily run any command from your local machine
- How to automate complex or mundane workflows with Terminus
- Install or create your own plugins to extend functionality
- Part 1: Getting Started with Pantheon
- Part 2: Command Line Interface with Terminus
- Part 3: Automate and Integrate with Quicksilver
- Part 4: Website Performance with Varnish, Redis, and New Relic
- Part 5: Going Live Best Practices