Understand frontend and backend caching on our platform.
Edge Layer & CDN Configurations
- Advanced Global CDN
- Bypassing Cache with HTTP Headers
- Caching: Advanced Topics
- Debug Caching Issues
- Working with Cookies on Pantheon
- Setting Up CloudFront CDN with Drupal
- Global CDN Caching for High Performance with Drupal and WordPress
- Pantheon Modules
- Considerations for Google Analytics and PANTHEON_STRIPPED
- Pantheon Plugins
- Testing Global CDN Caching
- APCu Cache Basics
- Clearing Caches for Drupal and WordPress
- Drupal 9 Performance and Global CDN Caching Settings
- Drupal Performance and Caching Settings
- Caching in Drupal Views
- Object Cache (formerly Redis) for Drupal or WordPress
- WordPress Pantheon Cache Plugin Configuration
- Optimize Your wp-options Table and Autoloaded Data
Use New Relic’s reporting to get end-to-end visibility into your website’s performance.
Use log files to expose errors, track response times, analyze visitors and more.
Launch-Checks and Site Status Reports
Get recommendations and discover site issues fast.