In this lesson, we’re going to explore the User Dashboard.
Watch the video:
User Dashboard Glossary (Optional)
- Sites: Add a new site, view sites you're a team member of, and check how many free sites you have remaining. Return to this page by clicking the Pantheon logo.
- Create New Site: Start the process of creating a new site on Pantheon. Once created, it will appear under the Sites tab.
Migrate Existing Site: Start a guided migration to add a site. If you’re importing a site from your local environment, follow our manual migration process.
- Organizations: If you belong to an organization, you’ll see it listed here. Click it to link to the organization's dashboard.
- Support: View details of an open support request or create a new support request. Our chat-based support is available 24-hours a day.
- Account: Update and manage your personal account information. Use the options in the left-hand navigation menu:
Profile: Update your user profile information, or connect your Google account to Pantheon.
Change Password: Change your account password.
Login Destination: Change your Login Destination.
SSH Keys: Add and manage your SSH keys.
Billing: View and update your billing information for sites you own.
Delete Account: Delete your Pantheon account. This is useful for consolidating multiple accounts under a single user account.
The Platform logs users out after 24 hours of inactivity, and forces all users to log back into the Platform every 30 days.
You should now be familiar with the Pantheon User Dashboard. When you’re ready, you may continue to the next lesson.