In this lesson, we’re going to explore the User Dashboard.
Watch the video:
User Dashboard Glossary (Optional)
- Sites: Add a new site, view sites you're a team member of, and check how many free sites you have remaining. Return to this page by clicking the Pantheon logo.
- Create New Site: Start the process of creating a new site on Pantheon. Once created, it will appear under the Sites tab.
Migrate Existing Site: Start a guided migration to add a site. If you’re importing a site from your local environment, follow our manual migration process.
- Organizations: If you belong to an organization, you’ll see it listed here. Click it to link to the organization's dashboard.
- Support: View details of an open support request or create a new support request. Our chat-based support is available 24-hours a day.
- Account: Update and manage your personal account information. Use the options in the left-hand navigation menu:
Profile: Update your user profile information, or connect your Google account to Pantheon.
Change Password: Change your account password.
Login Destination: Change your Login Destination.
SSH Keys: Add and manage your SSH keys.
Billing: View and update your billing information for sites you own.
Delete Account: Delete your Pantheon account. This is useful for consolidating multiple accounts under a single user account.
You should now be familiar with the Pantheon User Dashboard. When you’re ready, you may continue to the next lesson.