Congratulations! You created and made code changes to your Pantheon site. You should now feel comfortable with the best-practice development workflow that serves as the foundation of our platform.
Ready to learn more? Here are just some of the things you can do with Pantheon:
- Set up a Local Development environment.
- If you’re on a team, start using Multidev environments.
- Install Terminus, and start interacting with Pantheon from the command line.
- Take your site live! To do so, refer to Launch Essentials.
- Migrate your existing site using a variety of scenarios. Refer to Migrate Sites to Pantheon on our Get Started page.