Install Cygwin on Windows
Learn how to install and configure Cygwin on Windows computers for Pantheon sites.
If you do not have access to a Mac or Linux environment, you can install Cygwin to perform tasks typically not possible in Windows, such as:
- Installing and using Terminus, the Pantheon command line interface (CLI)
- Download the Cygwin installer and run
- Click Next through the defaults and select mirror for downloading packages.
- Search for each package, open the appropriate category (Net or PHP), and click Skip next to each package to select it for installation. Required packages:
- Complete the set up. Repeat this process when updating Cygwin or adding more packages.