Contributing to Pantheon Docs
Learn how you can contribute to the Pantheon open-source documentation project on GitHub.
Become one of our contributors! Help us create relevant and useful content for developers like yourself. See something you'd like to add or change? We love pull requests!
Get involved by:
- Reporting a doc issue
- Improving existing content
- Suggesting new docs
- Commenting on work in progress
Edit Directly on GitHub
- See an issue with a doc? Click Contribute within the doc and select Report Doc Issue.
- Want to improve a doc? Click Contribute within the doc and select Edit this page.
- Have an idea for a new doc? Suggest new content by opening an issue.
- Want to provide more insight to an existing PR? Add your comments.
Edit and Build Locally
If you would like to work on documentation locally and see your work, we offer a Docker containerized solution. For information on how to use this solution see our README.
Code of Conduct
Pantheon is dedicated to a positive and harassment-free community experience for everyone. See our full code of conduct for details, including how to report abuse.