Contributing to Pantheon Docs
Learn how you can contribute to the Pantheon open-source documentation project on GitHub.
Become one of our contributors! Help us create relevant and useful content for developers like yourself. See something you'd like to add or change? We love pull requests!
Get involved by:
- Reporting a doc issue
- Improving existing content
- Suggesting new docs
- Commenting on work in progress
Edit Directly on GitHub
- See an issue with a doc? Click Contribute within the doc and select Report Doc Issue.
- Want to improve a doc? Click Contribute within the doc and select Edit this page.
- Have an idea for a new doc? Suggest new content by opening an issue.
- Want to provide more insight to an existing PR? Add your comments.
Edit and Build Locally
Fork and clone the documentation repository on GitHub.
- Install the following:
vagrant upfrom inside the project root directory (
- You will be prompted for the administration password on your host machine. Obey.
- Visit http://docs.local:8000/docs in your browser of choice.
vagrant provisionto update the local site. Alternatively, you can watch for CSS and file modifications so that changes are reflected automatically:
vagrant ssh -- -t 'cd /vagrant; fuser -k -n tcp 8000;grunt watch & ./bin/sculpin generate --server --watch'
Code of Conduct
Pantheon is dedicated to a positive and harassment-free community experience for everyone. See our full code of conduct for details, including how to report abuse.