Add a Client Site to Your Organization Dashboard
Learn how to add a client to your Partner Agency to share special features and pricing.
Contributors: Edward Angert
Partner Agencies on Pantheon receive additional levels of support and Preferred Pricing for themselves and their clients. This doc explains how to share those benefits by adding a client's site to your Agency.
While many of these steps are followed through the normal course of an Agency-Client relationship. We've collected them here as a quick reference.
Client Adds Supporting Organization
Because Supporting Organizations have full access to a site, only the site owner can perform this action.
- From the Pantheon Site Dashboard, click Team in the upper-right corner.
- At the bottom of the Manage Team window, click Add Supporting Organization:
- Enter the agency's full name and click Search. The name must match exactly.
Once the agency has been located and confirmed to match the agency intended, click the Add button:
The agency will receive an email notification.
Transfer Ownership and Billing for the Site to an Agency
- From the Pantheon Site Dashboard, click on the Billing tab.
- Click on Transfer Site. Enter the email address associated with the account you want to transfer site ownership to.
- Click Send Request. The recipient will need to confirm the transfer.
Resellers and Enterprise organizations should contact Pantheon Support directly to transfer ownership.
Send an Invitation to Pay to Your Client
The Agency should follow these steps:
- From the Organization's Dashboard, select the site from the Sites list.
- Click the site's name to enter the Site Dashboard, then click the Billing tab.
Click View All Plans to select a plan size and Annual or Monthly billing.
WarningA site transferred as a Sandbox will not receive Preferred Pricing. A site plan and billing preference (Annual or Monthly) must be selected prior to sending your client a payment invitation.
- From the Enter Billing Information page, use the Send a Request button.
- Enter the recipient's email address and click the Send Request button. A link is immediately sent to the email address to pay through the secure site.
Accepting an Invitation to Pay
When a supporting organization is ready to transfer ownership of the site to you, you'll receive an email inviting you to pay for the site:
When you click on Make Payment you'll be brought to one of two pages:
If you're not logged in, you'll be prompted to create a new account:
If you don't already have a Pantheon account, fill out the required fields and click Continue.
If you already have an account, Click on in the upper right corner, then My dashboard to log in to your account. Then go back to the email and click again on Make Payment to proceed under your existing account.
If you have an account and are logged in, or created an account in the previous step, you'll be asked to use an existing card if one is on file or add a card to use as payment for the site: